Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 3 12 1:33 PM

Tags : :

Thank you, Claudia, for creating this new home.

- Chris

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jul 3 12 6:08 PM

Interesting, it looks fine in Firefox but not in IE or Chrome, hmmmm.

I'm using Classic right now, but have been fiddling with Simple and one of the other ones.Sooo, if the appearance suddenly changes, that's why.  ;o)

Quote    Reply   

coverdude

Studio Mogul

#8 [url]

Jul 4 12 12:17 PM

I have downsized my image for my avatar, and it shows up in my profile, but not on my posts.  Is there something else I need to set?

I've got to stop fantasizing about Lee Majors

Quote    Reply   

coverdude

Studio Mogul

#10 [url]

Jul 4 12 9:54 PM

Hmm... all I see is a green square with a generic silhouette.  Maybe it's my browser? (Chrome)

I've got to stop fantasizing about Lee Majors

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jul 4 12 10:16 PM

coverdude, I'm on firefox and I see your avatar (it's a side by side picture of someone I don't recognize although it looks like a guy from Arrested Development)

I really love to travel.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jul 5 12 4:28 PM

The avatars used in these forums will show up immediately for everyone but you. They don't always refresh (or show up at all if it's your first one) until you reset your browser's cache. 

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 7 12 6:29 AM

The only thing hot here is the coffee! Found a bag of bagels behind the bar. ... will leave the fruit and mimosas for the rest of the stragglers... Good morning! :D

Do I have to have a signature?

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jul 7 12 9:44 AM

taocat, it was only 97 F here yesterday .. my sis in outside DC is having a warmer summer! .. and actual rain in the 7 day forecast!

I really love to travel.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help