Remove this ad

coverdude

Studio Mogul

#21 [url]

Jul 23 12 3:08 PM

Hey, all.  Just thought I would decorate the new digs a little with another composition from my imaginary Titanic: The Musical songbook.  This one is for Jack, early on, expressing his optimistic outlook.  I also included an instrumental-only version, so you can sidestep my barely adequate vocals.  It is called "All of My Life (Jack)"  As the name suggests, there is a companion piece (shorter, and more somber) for Rose, which is completely composed in my head, but needs to be laid down.  I hope to get to that next. :)

Full

Instrumental

I've got to stop fantasizing about Lee Majors

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

coverdude

Studio Mogul

#23 [url]

Aug 8 12 11:14 AM

Wouldn't it be, though, especially given the glut of old TV show and movie adaptations flooding Broadway these days?  The only hurdle is that there was already a Titanic musical, released in 1997 shortly before the film came out, I think.  Nonetheless, maybe it's time for some enterprising impresario to take a chance! :)

To sweeten the pot, here is my companion song to "All of My Life (Jack)," called "All of My Life (Rose)."  Shorter and more melancholy, but I refer to it in a bunch of incidental bits I've composed in my head. :)

Full

Instrumental (without my testosterone-laden Rose performance :) )

Quote    Reply   

coverdude

Studio Mogul

#29 [url]

Aug 8 13 9:17 AM

I know there are not a lot of us left here, and I am guilty of lack of posting as much as or more than anyone, but I thought these still might be fun to post here.  The next music/songs from my prospective James Cameron's Titanic: The Musical.

"Cad" (Cal and Ensemble)

"I'm Flying" (incidental music)

That is the last full song I have composed, but there will be some more incidental pieces to come. 

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Oct 9 13 9:21 AM

I will never forget Velouria's $540million prediction for Titanic.  Alot of people thought she was crazy.  

I have fond memories of that place.   

The term "multiplier" as it relates to boxoffice grosses, I believe, originated on the Pathfinder boards (by yours truly).  We paved the way!

Quote    Reply   

coverdude

Studio Mogul

#34 [url]

Feb 10 14 9:48 PM

Though there is not as much traffic here as there used to be, I thought it would be fun to post my compilation of my "spec soundtrack" for James Cameron's Titanic: The Musical. This is all the music I have composed in one place, and runs a little under 40 minutes. I am really pleased to put it here, since the first song I composed started here about 15 years ago.

[url=

Quote    Reply   

carlo

Production Assistant

#35 [url]

Nov 4 14 11:21 AM

Attention dear Titania members: These boards seem to be have fallen off the radar for everyone, but I thought it might be good to have an easy place to keep everyone gathered just so we don't lose touch completely. Please join the new AboutFilm Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/665961843518636/665964506851703/

Send me a join request, tell me your Titania/Pathfinder/AboutFilm handle, and I'll approve. :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help